3 chicken breasts
1 large carrot
1 red pepper
1 head of broccoli
2 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup Canola oil
½ cup soy sauce
1 tsp red chili flakes
2 tbsp honey
1. Clean and cut your chicken breasts into strips, set aside.
2. Next have your kids peel the carrot; take the florets of the broccoli off.
3. Cut the top and the bottom off of your pepper and deseed.
4. Cut the zucchini, carrot, squash, and red pepper into long thin strips. Smash the garlic.
5. Next measure out the soy sauce and honey.
6. Heat a sauté pan with a little vegetable oil and add your chicken strips.
7. Salt the chicken for flavor. Let the chicken cook on a medium to high heat so that it browns evenly, and then flip. Next take it out of the pan and put it aside.
8. In the same pan heat up a little more oil and add the strips of vegetables and cook, add a little salt and a touch of pepper.
9. Add garlic (this can be left out), and cook a little longer.
10. Next add the chicken back to the pan and add soy sauce, honey, and a few chili flakes.
11. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Serve with white or preferably brown rice.